Wednesday 14 November 2012

10 Things I Know Are True




1. I hide my anger or sadness when I’m around other people.




2. I loathe it when people judge upon sight–it irks me.



3. The Aurora Borealis is one of the most magical, beautiful sights to grace the world.



4. Beauty is everywhere if you just open your eyes.


5. Grass wouldn’t be green if llamas hadn’t treaded upon earth.


6.. Emoticons make chat fabulous.


7. Travelling is one of the best things about the world–exploring new places, meeting new people.


8. Flaws have their own unique beauty.


9. Warmth, style and color are expressed in fingerless gloves.

10. Invader Gir is the cutest, most adorable, vegetable-like icon in existence.


Those are my ten things that I know to be true.

xx tanisha (:

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing which poems sprout from this soil.

    ReplyDelete